Bruce has more than 30 years of experience in financial statement audits and assisting clients with allegations of financial reporting improprieties, investigating employee fraud and misconduct, resolution of post-acquisition and contract disputes, and minimizing the risk of fraud through the development and implementation of prevention, detection and response controls.
Bruce has had leadership roles at RSM, KPMG, and PwC and was a member of their national investigative practice where he assisted audit committees, special committees of boards of directors and senior management in investigating fraud and misconduct and assessing the financial impact and reputational risks associated with allegations of noncompliance with accounting principles and government regulations.
Bruce’s experience includes interfacing with regulators and reporting the facts surrounding the fraud and misconduct. Bruce has served as a court-appointed special master related to discovery issues in an estate dispute.
Service specialization in the following:
· Financial statement investigations
· Fraud and misconduct investigations
· Dispute advisory and litigation support
· Assessment of fraud and regulatory risk
· Regulatory and compliance audits
Professional affiliations and credentials
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Texas, Arizona and Colorado
· Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
· American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
· Master in Business Administration, minor in Economics, Texas A&M University–Commerce
· Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Metropolitan State College of Denver