Shawn Fox recently started a boutique advisory firm, Fox Forensic Accounting, LLC (FFA), to provide higher quality service on legal and regulatory matters and to provide a higher return on investment for FFA’s clients. This new approach will enable FFA to serve clients more efficiently and effectively and to be more flexible in meeting client specific dispute, investigation, and valuation project requirements. FFA will be able to better leverage a client-centric approach with this new firm. FFA has offices in Chicago and Kansas City. The founder, Mr. Fox, brings 23 years of experience providing fraud and forensic accounting, dispute advisory, and valuation services to the business and legal community.
The Fox Forensic Accounting Advantage:
· Higher quality forensic and valuation services
· Enhanced return on investment for the firm’s clients
· Proven expert witness testimony experience
· Innovative creative problem-solving solutions
· Collaborative communications