Shawn Fox started a boutique advisory firm, Fox Forensic Accounting, LLC (FFA), to provide higher quality service on legal and regulatory matters and to provide a more competitive fee structure than traditional accounting and consulting firms. This new approach will enable FFA to serve clients more efficiently and effectively and to be more flexible in meeting client-specific dispute, investigation, and valuation project requirements. FFA will be able to better leverage a client-centric approach with this new firm. FFA has offices in Chicago, Kansas City, and Dallas. The founder, Mr. Fox, brings 25 years of experience providing fraud and forensic accounting, dispute advisory, and valuation services to the business and legal community.
The Fox Forensic Accounting Advantage:
· High-Quality Forensic and Valuation Services
· Proven Expert Witness Testimony Experience
· Innovative Creative Problem-Solving Solutions
· Collaborative Communications
· Limited Conflict Issues in Litigation and Investigation Matters
· More Competitive Fee Structure than Traditional Accounting and Consulting Firms